Who we are
We, Mingle Connections Ltd (‘We’, ‘Us’), are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Mingle abides by the Data Protection Act / GDPR, the FCPA, Bribery Act and other anti-corruption laws well as the Codes of Conduct of the BHBIA, EphMRA, MRS and ESOMAR
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018 (the Act), the data controller is Mingle Connections Ltd 64 Rothschild Drive, Sarisbury Green, Southampton, Hampshire, SO31 7NS
Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is Craig Scott.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you submit via our website at www.mingleconnections.com (our ‘site’). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site or subscribing to any services or facilities available via our site, including the provision of brochures, information sheets and any other relevant materials, and any information you submit in relation to any surveys carried out via our site.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that contact and any related correspondence (including emails).
IP addresses and cookies
We do not specifically set or deploy any cookies via the code of our site. However, the servers which operate our site deploy cookies and our site uses Google Analytics, and AddThis which also deploy cookies. Cookies are used only to obtain general information about the use of our site and visits to or sessions of use of the site. The cookies do not collect any information which can personally identify you. You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our site or to use certain functionality.
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you is generally processed and stored within the European Economic Area (“EEA”). However, from time to time we use online surveys and any information submitted in relation to surveys will be transferred to the USA, where the survey providers are based. By participating in any survey via our site, you agree to the transfer of your information to our US based survey providers.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To notify you about changes to our site or our business. We (and our group companies) may also use your data to provide you with information about our services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by email, post or telephone.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- To the extent that we need to for the purposes of allowing third party contractors to assist with the operation of our site and/or to provide services relating to our site (such as the surveys mentioned above).
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, including a contractual obligation, or to protect our rights, property, or safety and those of our employees, contractors, and others. This includes exchanging information with other organisations for the purposes of law enforcement and other regulatory compliance.
- We will never knowingly disclose your information to any other third parties for any purpose.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partners or affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.