What was the need?
“We talk a lot about being consumer centric but I want my organisation to walk the talk”C.E.O. Kenwood UK
What did we do?
- Created the “Kenwood Consumer Safari” brand.
- Got 70 employees out cooking meals in the kitchens of 35 different consumers.
- Equipped them with a focused objective and the ‘interviewing’ skills to get the most out of their interactions.
- Ran download sessions to turn their 1000’s of observations into tangible themes of understanding and ideas for the business.
What was the result?
- Generated 30 ideas, with one ‘winner’ being recognised by the leadership team and turned into a funded project.
- Inspired teams to employ Safari tools on a regular basis across most live business projects.
- Has been rolled out globally to the wider Delonghi Group.
“This has been an inspirational way to truly put consumers at the heart of our culture”HR Director